Looking to get more from your Macbook? The 2017 Superstar Mac Bundle is packed with 12 game-changing, productivity-boosting apps that are definitely worth checking out. You can currently pay $13 for the bundle but that is rising (a regular $387 value).
In this bundle, you’ll receive a bunch of apps specifically designed to help you get more done: access and edit files more quickly, clear away any digital clutter, and manage all your media with absolute ease, among other things. Here are some noteworthy highlights from the collection:
- Passenger Pro – Clean up all your user accounts and passwords in one fell swoop.
- Wilde – Use this WordPress app to easily generate stunning content with a tidy interface and full editing capabilities.
- Commander One PRO Pack – This app is like Finder on steroids and will let you use shortcuts to set your own hotkeys, manage multiple media files, and more.
- Super Vectorizer 2 – Create custom vectors and slice and dice images more easily than ever.
- Launchbar 6 – Launch apps and run custom workflows with keyboard shortcuts…over 1,000 in total.
- NotePlan – Use this Markdown-based organization app to create lists, notes, and events with unparalleled ease.
Ready to upgrade your Macbook workflow and take your productivity to the next level? Just pay what you want to instantly unlock the NotePlan and Mac Screen Recorder apps. Or if you’re looking to go all the way, beat the average price paid (currently at $13 and rising) to unlock the entire bundle.