(Update): Apple has now hand picked Chameleon Run as the new Free App of the Week.
Chameleon Run and its endless platforming challenges are now available for free on the App Store. Regularly $2, this is the first time it has gone free since November of last year. The geometric runner-meets-platformer carries a 4+ star rating from over 1,300 gamers.
iOS Universal: Chameleon Run: FREE (Reg. $2)
And remember, the twitchy iOS racer Lane Splitter went free for the first time in years (Reg. $1) recently, along with the the gorgeous Roofbot puzzler for the very first time (Reg. $3).
More details below:
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Chameleon Run is a unique, fast and challenging autorunner with a colorful twist. Jump, switch and run through expertly crafted levels that will have you running back for more.
Your goal is to switch your color to match the ground as you run and jump from platform to platform. Sounds easy right? Well think again!
– Fast paced running, jumping and switching colors
– Fun jumping mechanics like “double jump” and “head jump”
– Pixel perfect physics
– Stylish, super smooth and colorful graphics
– Non-linear levels with 3 special objectives in each one
– Compete for the fastest time on each level
– Simple two button controls