Apple has now officially chosen Green Riding Hood as the App Store’s new Free App of the Week. The gorgeous interactive story book is usually listed at $2.99 and this is the very first time we have ever seen it go free. Along with its cast of characters and impressive visuals, Green Riding Hood packs in some mini-games for kids and more. More details below:
iOS Universal: Green Riding Hood: FREE (Reg. $3)
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Pad App of the Year 2015 (Best of App Store, Russia); “Free App of the Week” in 2017 year.
“Green Riding Hood” is a new masterpiece app for kids. Enjoy its beautiful graphics, cute characters, bright story and excellent narration by Alistair Findlay — the voice of Nighty Night apps series that is loved by kids all around the world! Here you will find a beautifully drawn and animated story about a little girl, her Grandma, their animal friends and a hungry Wolf. But don’t be afraid. In this spinoff of the famous classic fairy tale by Charles Perrault and Brothers Grimm the Wolf won’t have to eat anyone. Want to know why? Then download the Green Riding Hood right now and have fun with your kids playing mini-games and studying Grandma’s cooking recipes!
The app features:
* CUTE CHARACTERS that will make your family have a hearty laugh!
* BEAUTIFUL GRAPHICS made by an award winning illustrator Andrey Gordeev whose portfolio includes Cannes Lion and ADC Global awards.
* GREAT ANIMATIONS to whisk you away to a magic world!
* FUN MINIGAMES that will cheer up and entertain kids and adults alike.
* GRANDMA’S COOKING BOOK with plenty of recipes for a healthy and balanced diet.
* EXCELLENT VOICEOVER recorded by Alistair Findlay — a Scottish actor whose filmography includes such classical movies as “Highlander” and “In the Name of the Father”. Children’s apps fans know him for his narration in the acclaimed Nighty Night HD apps series.
Green Riding Hood is a beautiful interactive book for iOS that introduces children to a healthy lifestyle in a playful form. It is a cheerful fairy tale about friendship, yoga and the idea of living healthily.
Green Riding Hood is a pop up tale in your device. Play it, read it and listen to it with your children as a lullaby before you tell them “Nighty night!” No more need to be scared of the grey wolf!