Osmos for iPhone and iPad are now on sale for just $1 each. Regularly $3 and $5 respectively, this is matching the best prices we have seen and the lowest they have gone for this year. Osmos has an Apple Design Award on the shelf along with a trophy for iPad Game of the Year. The two versions combine for a 4+ star rating from nearly 40,000 gamers.
iPhone: Osmos: $1 (Reg. $3)
iPad: Osmos: $1 (Reg. $5)
Here’s the brand new Free App of the Week, This War of Mine for iOS dropped to its lowest price this year and the high-octane F1 2016 racer for iOS got its very first price drop on the App Store this morning. Here are today’s best iOS/Mac deals.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Full Retina support.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Confront four distinct AI opponents: the Ovarium, the Biophobe, the Nemocyte… and the deadly Ferax.
* Earn 13 single-player and 15 multiplayer achievements, with Game Center integration.
* Progress synced via iCloud.