Amazon offers $20 off a 3-pack of its popular Echo Dot (2nd Gen.) when promo code DOT3PACK is applied during checkout, bringing the total to $129.97 shipped. You’ll need to add three units to your cart before using the code. That works out to about $7 off per unit and the strongest discount we’ve seen in months. With graduation season coming up before long, it’s not a bad time to load up on gifts for those on your list. Rated 4.4/5 stars by over 23,000 Amazon customers. You might recall, we’re quite fond of it too.
Amazon Echo Dot Features:
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn
- Controls lights, fans, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, ecobee, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
Echo Dot is a hands-free, voice-controlled device with a small built-in speaker—it can also connect to your speakers or headphones over Bluetooth or through a 3.5 mm audio cable to deliver stereo sound to the speakers you choose. Dot connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music, provide information, news, sports scores, weather, and more—instantly. Echo Dot can hear you from across the room, even while music is playing. When you want to use Echo Dot, just say the wake word “Alexa” and Dot responds instantly. If you have more than one Echo or Echo Dot, Alexa responds intelligently from the Echo you’re closest to with ESP (Echo Spatial Perception).