B&H offers the Yamaha RX-V581 7.2-Ch. Network 4K A/V Receiver with AirPlay for $399.99 shipped. Also available at Amazon, although currently backordered 1-4 weeks. For comparison, it has a list price of $500, which it still goes for at Best Buy. Today’s deal is an Amazon all-time low. Rated 4.6/5 stars.
Yamaha RX-V581 Features:
- Up to 80W Per Channel at 8 Ohms
- YPAO Multipoint Sound Optimization
- 4K Ultra HD Pass-Through
- Supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel
- 4 x HDMI-In / 1 x HDMI-Out
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Apple AirPlay Connectivity
- Front-Panel USB Connectivity
- On-Screen Display with Cover Art
Enjoy 7.2-channel surround sound and wireless connectivity with your favorite speaker system and the black Yamaha RX-V581 7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver. It has Bluetooth and Apple AirPlay built-in for wireless connection to your compatible smart devices. The receiver outputs 80W per channel at 8 Ohms and features YPAO multipoint sound optimization to tailor the sound to your environment. It supports Dolby Atmos and DTS:X to create a more 3-dimensional sound space. In addition to Bluetooth and AirPlay, the RX-V581 has four HDMI inputs and one output, all of which support 4K, 3D, and ARC. It also has a USB port on the front for the playback of files stored on flash drives. Built-in Wi-Fi will allow you to wirelessly connect to your computer or NAS for playback of your stored files.