Google Play has quite a long list of notable apps and games on sale today. We are seeing freebies across just about all categories along with deep discounts on name titles like the fantastic Lumino City, the extremely high-rated puzzler Hook and more. You’ll find our top picks in the lists below:
- Lumino City: $3 (Reg. $6)
- Carcassonne: $1 (Reg. $5)
- Guns & Glory Premium: $1 (Reg. $3)
- Element TD $1 (Reg. $4)
- Infamous Machine: $2 (Reg. $6)
- Ravensword: Shadowlands 3D RPG: $1 (Reg. $9)
- Hook: FREE (Reg. $1)
- Toca Life Stable: FREE (Reg. $3)
- Buff Knight Advanced: FREE (Reg. $12)
- Plante Storm: FREE (Reg. $1)
- Laserbreak Escape: FREE (Reg. $1)
- Fortress Destroyer: FREE (Reg. $1)
- Dashy Square: FREE (Reg. $2)
- Mystery of Crimson Manor: FREE (Reg. $1)
- Vector Invaders Premium: FREE (Reg. $1)
- Bubble Bubble Bremens: FREE (Reg. $1)
- Deep Abyss: FREE (Reg. $1)
- Floating Shortcuts PRO: FREE (Reg. $2)
- JotterPad Writer: FREE (Reg. $1+)
- Notifications in bubble PRO: FREE (Reg. $1)
- Stun Zooper Widgets: FREE (Reg. $1)
- Empire Zooper: FREE (Reg. $1)
- Rotate Screen Orientation: FREE (Reg. $1)
- GPS Notes: FREE (Reg. $1)
- Floatify Pro Unlocker: $1 (Reg. $4)
Lumino City Details:
AN ENTIRELY HANDMADE CITY. Everything you see on screen was made using paper, cardboard and glue, miniature lights and motors.
A UNIQUELY BEAUTIFUL WORLD TO EXPLORE. Venture beyond the city gates to discover gardens in the sky, boats marooned high on an immense waterwheel, and houses dug precariously into cliffs.
AWE INSPIRING PUZZLES. Play with real objects within each scene. Control windmills in the clouds, provide power to a house using only lemons plus your own ingenuity, and work out how to win at the most puzzling pinball table ever created.
A PERFECT EXPERIENCE FOR TOUCHSCREENS. With a seamless interface optimised for mobile devices and tactile puzzles made from real materials, you’ll feel like you’re diving into a miniature world of physical playthings.
CLOUD SAVE SYNCING. Switch play between all your Android devices and pick up where you left off.
** Lumino City is a modern 3D game which requires a device with modern processing capabilities. Your experience may vary if running Lumino City on older hardware.
** BAFTA – Winner 2015 **
Lumino City is the award winning puzzle adventure crafted entirely by hand out of paper, card, miniature lights, and motors.
Through this gorgeous environment weaves a clever, charming and puzzling adventure. Lumi’s grandfather, the caretaker of Lumino City, has been kidnapped. To find him, you must explore the city and figure out the fascinating mechanisms that power this unique world.
Winner of numerous international awards, including the BAFTA for Artistic Achievement alongside nominations for Innovation and Best British Game, Lumino City now finds its home on the Play Store as the perfect tactile experience for Android mobile devices.
Lumino City has an estimated 8 – 10 hours of gameplay and no In-App Purchases.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links