Dungeon999F is now available for free on the App Store. As the name suggests, this is a dungeon crawler with 999 floors of action-RPG goodness. It regularly sells for $1, but can now be downloaded to all your iOS devices free of charge. Rated 4+ stars from over 150 adventurers.
iOS Universal: Dungeon999F: FREE (Reg. $1)
Today’s Best iOS & Mac Game/App Deals: Mini Ninjas, Tiny Guardians, LIMBO, more
Today’s Best Game Deals: 2-Pack Anker Nintendo Switch Screen Protectors $6, more
Monument Valley 2 is available for download right now on iOS
Affinity Photo and Designer apps drop to $40 ea. on the Mac App Store (20% off)
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
Explore the dungeon with 999 floors full of various slimes with a wandering warrior Jack, the Black Hair, and a magician Rose. Train your characters, discover new magic, and utilize numerous items to geto to the 999th floor and find out the cause of slimes’ rebellion!
– Cheaper than a Mcdouble cheeseburger!.
– Dungeon that seems to go on forever but eventually has an ending!
– A unique storytelling of a One man army, full of old jokes likely to appear in 90s TV show!
– Various casting with wonderful effects, which you can advance additionally!
– Strategic fun of finding a proper attack method for each slime!
– Ambiguity that promotes a sense of expectancy for the following sequel.
– If you read it all the way down to this line, why don’t you try it yourself??
– 10 Crystals are provided to all users from the beginning of the game!