Fancy making games for a living? The 2017 Zero to Hero Game Developer Bundle gives you the skills and experience to start your own studio. You can currently get all nine courses and 83 hours of training for $49 (Orig. $1,477) at 9to5Toys Specials.
Whether you want to find indie success or work at the big studios, this bundle can kickstart your new career. Through engaging video tutorials, you learn key skills for building beautiful 2D and 3D titles. Here is the full lineup:
- Master Unity Game Development: Ultimate Beginners Bootcamp — create your first game with this popular framework and learn C# scripting
- Unity Game Development: Build a First Person Shooter — build your very own FPS from scratch with Unity
- MagicaVoxel for Non-Artists: Create Voxel Game Assets — design scenery and characters with blocky charm
- Blender for Non-Artists: Create Low-Poly 3D Game Assets — master the free Blender software and improve your design skills
- Unity Game Development Academy: Make 2D & 3D Games — learn about physics, AI, cinematics, multiplayer, and more through 35.5 hours of tutorials
- How to Make 2D iPhone Games Using Swift 3 and iOS 10 — discover how to make the next mobile craze
- Learn Python Programming by Making a Game — pick up valuable Python skills by creating a fun 2D game
- Learn to Code by Building 6 Games in the Unreal Engine — master the framework behind the Gears of War and XCOM series
- Master Video Game Making — polish up your technical skills and learn about the industry
Normally worth $1,477, 2017 Zero to Hero Game Developer Bundle now just $49 with lifetime access included.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links