Best Buy is discounting a number of Apple iMacs and MacBooks by $125 for those with access to student discounts. One particular standout is the 2017 27-inch iMac 3.4GHz/1TB/8GB for $1,574.99 shipped after the aforementioned discount is applied. If you don’t have access to student discounts (free here to sign-up), your best bet is going with B&H which is taking $100 off and only charges tax for New York/New Jersey customers at the time of purchase.
Today’s offer is up to $224.01 off and the lowest price that we’ve seen. Our own Jeff Benjamin recently called this iMac “a great deal” with “one of the best displays that you’ll find in a consumer desktop.”
2017 5K iMac Specs:
- 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core
- 8GB of DDR4 RAM | 1TB Fusion Drive
- 27″ 5120 x 2880 IPS Retina 5K Display
- AMD Radeon Pro 570 Graphics Card (4GB)
- UHS-II SDXC Card Reader
- Thunderbolt 3 | USB 3.0 Type-A
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.