Through Sunday, Target is offering up to a $300 gift card when you purchase select new iPhone 7/Plus models on Verizon or Sprint in-store. You’ll need to use each carrier’s respective financing programs to lock in the added credit. A new line of service delivers the $300 gift card, while upgrades bring $250 on most models. Full terms and conditions can be found below and on each item’s listing.
Valid in store only. Limit one manufacturer and one Target coupon per item. Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. Item(s) may not be available at all stores. Not valid in Canada. Free Target GiftCard not valid as payment on this purchase; terms and conditions apply. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Maximum retail value $300 for free Target GiftCard. No cash value. Promotional Gift Cards from qualifying Target Tech purchases must be forfeited and returned by the Guest to be eligible to return/exchange the device(s).
- A10 Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture
- Embedded M10 Motion coprocessor
- 12MP wide-angle and telephoto camera with Quad-LED True Tone flash, wide-angle: f/1.8 aperture, telephoto: f/2.8 aperture, 2x o
- 4K video recording at 30 fps, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps and 720p HD video recording at 30 fps
- 5.5 inch Retina HD Display with 1920-by-1080-pixel resolution at 401 ppi
- Assisted GPS and GLONASS
- Touch ID, Barometer, Three-axis gyro, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, water-resistant, dust-resistant
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links