(Update): Pad & Quill has now made its new $39.95 Timberline Wood Grain iPhone X cases available.
Well it only took a couple days, but one of our favorite Apple accessory makers has now launched its new iPhone 8, Plus and X cases. Pad & Quill makes high quality, hand-made gear with premium leathers and a solid build quality. Its iPhone offerings are no exception highlighted by its new iPhone X full grain American leather wallet cases…
While there are additional options available for the Phone 8/Plus, as of right now the iPhone X cases are limited to fold-over wallets. Having said that, these are some of the best we have seen hit store shelves for Apple’s new phones. Starting at $79.95, the lineup consists of the Little Pocket, Bella Fino, Luxury Pocket and the higher-end Heritage options.
Let’s take a look at the Heritage Pocket Book iPhone X Wallet Case. As we mentioned above, it is made of full grain American leather with a chocolate leather spine and a Baltic Birch wood frame. You can also expect the company’s usual marine grade, nylon-stitching and a slate grey leather interior. It comes with a 1oz leather balm “to enhance the patina process”, built-in card/cash pockets and 30-day money back promise with a 25-year leather warranty.
One thing important to note is that all of the new Pad & Quill iPhone 8/Plus and X cases are all fully compatible with wireless charging.
We have achieved the trifecta with the Heritage Pocket Book. Baltic Birch frame, full-grain leather spine, and a premium veg tanned leather body. The Baltic Birch is precision cut and supremely protective. The full grain leather is durable and gorgeous. The premium veg tanned leather is a blank canvas full of possibilities. With time, every square inch of that leather will tell a story: Yours. As you use it, Heritage Pocket Book will become a unique work of art. We invite you in on this process with our Heritage Pocket Book iPhone X Wallet Case.
The iPhone X cases are up for preorder now and are listed as shipping in “early November”.
Yesterday we brought you Nomad’s new leather iPhone X cases and you’ll find even more down below:
- iPhone 8/Plus/X cases from Ringke in a variety of styles under $4
- Best Qi Wireless Chargers for new iPhone 8/Plus and X
- Belkin and Mophie unveil new iPhone 8/Plus/X Qi wireless charging solutions
- Skip the iPhone X price tag, grab a cert. refurb iPhone 7/Plus 128GB from $560
- T-Mobile announces $300 trade-in offer towards new iPhone 8/Plus/X
- Moshi unveils its new Elements Evolved iPhone 8/Plus/X cases
- WaterField’s new iPhone Camera Bag makes sure you’ll never miss a shot
- Take a look at this $70K solid gold Lux iPhone X + more
- Apple’s official iPhone 7 Leather Cases now down to $30
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.