In 2017, it’s more important than ever to have a strong game plan when it comes to cyber security. A part of that puzzle is using a trusted VPN service that adds an extra layer of protection to your data, along with a host of other benefits. All of this, combined with recent legislative action makes it all the more important to find a service that fits your needs.
We’ve partnered with Private Internet Access, one of the most trusted services around, to offer 9to5 readers a two-year subscription for $53.95 with promo code 9TO5VPN at 9to5Toys Specials. This service offers $166 worth of value:
Block hackers and government spies, even when you’re connected to public Wi-Fi, thanks to Private Internet Access. High-level encryption ensures you’ll put an end to incessant digital advertising, while IP cloaking gives you access to the Internet uncensored from anywhere. With Private Internet Access, the only gateways to the outside Internet are the ones you open.
- Prevents data mining so you can browse anonymously
- Connects instantly w/ one-click installers
- Masks your location w/ IP cloaking
- Allows the use of 5 devices simultaneously w/ unlimited bandwidth
- Protects your identity w/ several layers of privacy
- Bypasses censorship filters so you are free from geographic restrictions
- Stops traffic w/ a kill switch if the VPN connection is unexpectedly terminated