BuyDig is offering the Garmin Vivosmart HR+ Activity Tracker (Refurb) for $109.99, but if you checkout with code BESTFIT the price drops to $69.99 shipped. That’s a $40 discount and the lowest we’ve seen it go for. Amazon sells refurbished models for $100 currently. This Garmin has GPS that tracks distance and pace while mapping out your run. You can even wear it swimming without fear of it getting damaged. It measures steps, distance, calories, floors climbed and heart rate on your wrist. Rated 3.7/5 stars by Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
- AUKEY 20W 2-Port Solar Charger with SunPower Solar Panels $42 (Reg. $55) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYPBA
- AUKEY Universal 14W Solar Charger with 2 USB Ports $32 (Reg. $41) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYPBB
- Mpow FM Projection Alarm Clock with USB Charging Port $30 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- with code HQKGWOGC
- SanDisk iXpand 32GB USB 3.0/Lightning Flash Drive $35 (Reg. $40) | Best Buy
- Nyne X-Series Rock Portable Bluetooth Speaker $129 (Reg. $230) | Best Buy
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- AUKEY Ora iPhone Camera Lens with 140° Wide-Angle Lens $15 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- with code AUKLENS2
- iOrange-E 0.5ft USB-C Cable to USB-A Cable $5 (Reg. $8) | Amazon
- with code V9ST4KEU
- Veckle 6 in 1 Wireless In-Car FM Transmitter $16 (Reg. $21) | Amazon
- with code XU54IHOJ
- Mpow Wireless Bluetooth Earbud $15 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate Plus GPS GPS tracks distance and pace while mapping out your run or walk Swim-friendly, sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on touchscreen display shows your stats, even in sunlight Measures steps, distance, calories, floors climbed, activity intensity and heart rate on your wrist Receive full suite of smart notifications, which includes email, call, text, social media alerts and more – all from your wrist Auto sync to Garmin Connect Mobile to join fitness challenges, review data and receive smart coaching Measure Activity Intensity with Wrist-based Heart Rate vivosmart HR+ activity tracker uses Elevate wrist heart rate technology to monitor heart rate at the wrist 24/7. That gives you the freedom to work out however you want, with no additional heart rate strap needed. Using heart rate, vivosmart HR+ provides calories burned information. Whether you’re going for a jog, playing a pick-up game with friends or trying out a new boot camp class, it quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities using intensity minutes. This feature lets you monitor your progress against activity goals recommended by health organizations such as the American Heart Association, U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. Additionally, you can use your vivosmart HR+ as a heart rate strap on your wrist when paired with other compatible Garmin devices.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.