We’re officially less than a month away from Black Friday 2017, and we’re now seeing our first leak of the season. Tonight’s ad comes from Kohl’s who will be kicking off the festivities on Monday, November 20th at 12:01am CST online and at 5PM in-stores on November 23rd. You’ll find the usual selection of doorbusters and Kohl’s will also be offering $15 worth of Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent.
Head below for our top-picks from Kohl’s Black Friday 2017 ad across every category.
Kohl’s traditionally offers a wide range of Black Friday promotions, whether it be electronics, home goods or kitchen appliances. There are a number of notable doorbuster deals this year, headlined by a 500GB Xbox One S for $190 and the 1TB PlayStation 4 at $200. Kohl’s will also be offering Fitbit deals, including Blaze at $150. We’re also getting our first insight into potential Echo Dot pricing with Kohl’s dropping it to $30 as a doorbuster, although you can expect to see that dip even lower at Amazon on the big day (maybe even $20). Here are our top picks from each category from the Kohl’s Black Friday 2017 ad:
- Xbox One S: $190 (Reg. $280)
- Sony PlayStation 4: $200 (Reg. $300)
- Fitbit Charge 2: $100 (Reg. $150)
- Fitbit Blaze: $150 (Reg. $200)
- Samsung 4K Smart Ultra HDTV: $500 (Reg. $1,000)
- Apple Watch Series 1: from $249
- Apple Watch Series 3 w/ $90 Kohl’s Cash
- UE Boom 2 Bluetooth Speaker: $100 (Reg. $200)
- DJI Spark Mini: $400 (Reg. $500)
Smart Home |
- Echo Dot: $30 (Reg. $50)
- Nest Cam: $150 (Reg. $200)
- Nest Cam Outdoor: $170 (Reg. $200)
- Nest Thermostat: $200 (Reg. $250)
- Google Home: $80 (Reg. $130)
Home Goods |
- Instant Pot: $80 (Reg. $120)
- Keurig K55: $80 (Reg. $120)
- KitchenAid Mixer: $200 (Reg. $300)
- Ninja Coffee Bar: $100 (Reg. $200)
As always, be sure to keep it locked to 9to5Toys throughout the holiday season. Follow our Twitter account for the latest deals, news and more. Don’t forget to like our Facebook page, too. You’ll find all the latest Black Friday 2017 news right here.