In today’s best console game deals, Amazon is once again offering some great prices on Ubisoft’s For Honor. Regularly up to $50 or so, Amazon now has the game from just $15.06 Prime shipped on PS4 and Xbox One. That’s within a dollar or so of the all-time low and the best we can find.
The rest of the most notable deals are listed below:
- Super Bomberman R Nintendo Switch $40 or $32 w/ GCU (Reg. $50) | Best Buy
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider $20 or $16 w/ GCU (Reg. $30) | Amazon/Best Buy
- Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition $40 or $32 w/ GCU (Reg. $50) | Amazon/Best Buy
- DOOM $20 or $16 w/ GCU (Reg. $30) | Amazon/Best Buy
- Shovel Knight Treasure Trove $20 for Switch, Wii U and 3DS (Reg. $25) | eShop
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove for Xbox One $20 (Reg. $25) | Microsoft
- LEGO CITY: Undercover Switch $30 or $24 w/ GCU (Reg. $40) | Best Buy
ICYMI: Sony unveiled a massive new open-world samurai game known as Ghost of Tsushima [Video]. And GameStop will soon have a used game rental service.
Down below you’ll find more console game deals and new products. Your daily iOS/Mac app sales are on the way!
More Game Deals/New Products:
Best Console Game Releases for October: Mario Odyssey, South Park, AC Origins, more
Xbox One X standard edition pre-orders go live today at all major retailers
Nintendo unveils the new Super Mario Odyssey Switch Bundle + more [Video]
The Best Nintendo Switch Accessories: Controller Chargers, Console Stands, Carrying Kits, Backpacks and more
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links