The Black Friday 2017 ads are coming fast and furious these days. Yesterday, we saw Target, Petco, Belk and others hit. We’ve already spotted Kmart this morning and now it’s Sears’ turn. As excepted, this year’s Black Friday ad is packed with tools and home goods, but there are also a few tech deals worth noting as well. Head below for store hours, top picks, ad scans and more.
Sears will be kicking off Black Friday 2017 with doorbusters on 6PM Thanksgiving day. On Friday, all stores will open at 5AM with store hours varying through the day. Sears is guaranteeing a minimum of 10% off storewide with discounts up to 50% off. All of the prices shown in the ad scans below are valid until November 25th.
Notable Black Friday deals at Sears:
- iLive Wi-Fi Speaker w/ Amazon Alexa: $40 (Reg. $70)
- Kenmore Washer and Dryer Set: $450/ea. (Reg. 940/ea.)
- 450-piece Craftsman Tool Set: $190 (Reg. $400)
- Craftsman Wi-Fi Garage Door Opener: $180 (Reg. $300)
- KitchenAid 5-qt. Stand Mixer: $200 (Reg. $300)
- NutriBullet Personal Blender: $60 (Reg. $120)
- SwiftStream Z-34CV Drone: $50 (Reg. $60+)
- Your choice of $90 WORX 40V Tools
- NordiTrack 950i Treadmill: $599 (Reg. $900+)
As always, we’ll have the latest deals news and more throughout the holiday season. Be sure to follow our Twitter account and like our Facebook page. You’ll find all of the best Black Friday 2017 news and deals right here, too.