We’re getting the last remaining Black Friday 2017 ads here today. This morning we saw Walmart, HP, more recently Cabela’s, Home Depot and now we have a peek at True Value. While you’re not likely to find this year’s hottest tech there, you will find discounted tools by Dewalt, Black+Decker and more. You can also find outdoor patio furniture and grills. There are even Christmas lights, ornaments and other decorations on sale before the holidays.
Sales at True Value will start November 15th and end November 26th. Since True Value is a member-owned co-op, you’ll have to check with your local store for 2017 Black Friday hours as they will most likely vary.
Here are a few of the good buys there:
- DeWalt 20V Lithium-Ion Compact Drill Driver $99 (Reg. $150)
- Milwaukee 18V Drill/Impact Driver Combo $150 (Reg. $200)
- DeWalt Mechanics Tool Set, 108-Pc. $100 (Reg. $150)
- Milwaukee Lightweight Reciprocating Saw $100 (Reg. $120)
- Leatherman Wingman Multi Tool $30 (Reg. $40)
- Instant-Up Christmas Tree Stand $20 (Reg. $25)
- 100-Ct Mini LED Light Sets $7 (Reg. $10)
- Master Electrician Outdoor Extension Cord 20-Ft. $7 (Reg. $12)
Be sure to keep it locked to 9to5Toys on Twitter and Facebook throughout the holiday shopping season. It’s also a good idea to bookmark our Black Friday 2017 guide for all of the latest news and deals.