Update: Target has Amazon’s 2nd Generation Echo on sale for $68.
As expected, Amazon is now discounting its entire Echo lineup for Cyber Monday. You’ll find a variety of all-time lows here including the latest Alexa-enabled devices. Headlining is the Echo Dot priced at $30, which is a $20 savings off the regular price. The popular mini-speaker is a no-brainer gift at this price point as stocking stuffer or gift for office parties. Rated 4.3/5 stars.
Other notable Amazon Echo Cyber Monday deals:
- All-new Echo: $80 (Reg. $100)
- Amazon Tap: $80 (Reg. $130)
- Echo Plus: $120 (Reg. $150)
- Echo Show: $180 (Reg. $230)
You can find the rest of our Black Friday coverage right here and be sure to follow our Twitter account for the latest deals and more.
Echo Dot features:
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Play music simultaneously across Echo devices and speakers connected via cable with multi-room music (Spotify and Sirius XM support coming soon).
- Call or message anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.