Thousandshores Inc (98% positive customer feedback) via Amazon is offering the iClever Smart Power Strip for $16.99, but if you checkout using code CLEVER77 the price will drop to $13.99 Prime shipped. That’s a $3 discount and the first drop we’ve seen for this power strip since it landed at Amazon. It has SmartID technology that can charge your devices at a max of 5V/2.4A. Rated 4.7/5 stars by Amazon shoppers.
More Accessory Deals:
- AUKEY CP-T01 Cellphone Tripod Mount $8 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYCT1
- Tribit XFree Color Magnetic Bluetooth Headphones $26 (Reg. $33) | Amazon
- with code TRIBIT05
- RAVPower 24W USB Car Charger $5 (Reg. $7) | Amazon
- with code OKAYP031
- iSPECLE 6ft MFi Lightning Cable $8 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- with code URH95LVY
- AUKEY CP-T02 iPhone Tripod Mount (2 pack) $7 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYCT2
- Insignia 4.8A 4-Port USB Charger Wall Outlet $10 (Reg. $35) | Best Buy
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- iClever Portable Bluetooth Speakers $19 (Reg. $24) | Amazon
- with code HGIP58WS
- iClever Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds $15 (Reg. $24) | Amazon
- with code QGOAEENP
- AUKEY Magnetic Bluetooth Headphone w/ Neckband $15 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- with code AUKCM020
- AUKEY USB-C to USB 3.0 Cable Braided (5 pack) $15 (Reg. $17) | Amazon
- with code AUKCM007
- AUKEY USB-C to USB 3.0 Cable Fast Charge (3 pack) $10 (Reg. $13) | Amazon
- with code AUKBF010
- Cambond CD Slot Car Mount $7 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- with code ZJSTLFBH
iClever – Ever Clever
Built with 3 USB ports and 3 AC outlets, this iClever Desktop Power Strip is an ideal charging solution for home, office and other places to make charging fast, easy and convenient. No adapter needed, no time wasted.
3 USB Charging Ports with our SmartID Technology, has maximum compatibility and promises to charge with full speed ahead. For your USB devices, each port supplies the maximum charging efficiency allowed by your device (up to 5V/2.4A).
Charging speed is very important, but safety always checks out at the top of our list. That’s why each USB interface is equipped with multiple protections. The over-voltage protection ensures that when the charger’s output voltage is higher than its maximum value, the charging comes to a halt and enters protection mode till the charging resumes at a safe level. And this system works the same for both under-voltage protection and temperature protection. Similarly, power supply will automatically be cut off when total current exceeds threshold to avoid accidental risk.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.