Amazon offers the Kwikset Kevo second generation smart lock for $165.84 shipped. That’s good for $34 off the regular going rate, beats our previous mention by $20 and is the lowest offer available. For comparison, it still goes for $229 at Home Depot. Reviews are a bit mixed at Amazon, but are solid at Best Buy with a 4/5 star rating.
Kwikset Kevo 2nd-generation smart lock features:
- Your Smartphone is now your key – touch to open convenience with the 2nd generation
- Kevo 2nd Gen now works with Alexa voice commands (requires Kevo Plus hub, sold separately for $99 via Kevo App)
- Remote lock access & monitoring requires Kevo Plus hub
- Send and manage eKey access via smartphone – receive notifications and monitor lock history
- Works with Fob (sold separately) or traditional key with new advanced SmartKey security
- Smart Home compatibility with Amazon Alexa, Ring Doorbell, Skybell, Nest Learning Thermostat, select Honeywell Thermostats, Android Wear and IFTTT
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.