Thousandshores (98% positive customer feedback) via Amazon is offering the iClever Himbox Bluetooth Car Receiver for $22.99, but if you checkout with code NF7SIVCV the price drops to just $19.03 Prime shipped. That’s nearly $4 off the regular listing and the lowest we’ve seen it offered at Amazon. This device lets you enjoy hands-free operation for taking phone calls and controlling your music with Google Now or Siri. Rated 4.1/5 stars by Amazon shoppers.
More accessory deals:
- AUKEY Bluetooth Speaker with Enhanced Bass and Built in Mic $13 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- with code AUKSKM13
- 3-pack of Monoprice 4-foot MFi Lightning cables $7 (Reg. $21) | Monoprice
- with code SD3PK
- iClever Bluetooth Headphones $17 (Reg. $24) | Amazon
- with code BKTTLYCQ
Deals still alive from yesterday:
- AUKEY USB C Charger with 46W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 $28 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYPD6
- AUKEY 24W Dual-Port Car Charger $7 (Reg. $11) | Amazon
- with code AUKEYCS5
- iClever BoostSound Bluetooth Speaker $45 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- with code 3AV8NBS5
- iClever Car Phone Mount $5 (Reg. $10) | Amazon
- with code N8SWDN3R
iClever Himbox Bluetooth Car Receiver:
Wirecutter’s Pick: The Best Bluetooth Kits for Every Car Stereo
According to the WIRECUTTER (Jan 9, 2015), iClever Himbox HB01 kit wins the competition because of its superb audio quality (as good as, or better than the rest of the competition) and mic performance, if your vehicle has an auxiliary input. And unlike our competitors models, which tend to be hardwired into their power supplies or they lack auto-connect features, Himbox can be used with any USB power source.
iClever Himbox Bluetooth car kit is developed for easy installation in motor vehicles to enable hands-free operation. With this kit, you can use the car stereo system to enjoy the music saved in your cellphone and answer incoming calls without having to pick up your phone. As a plus bonus, this car kit is equipped with a dual USB port car charger, so while it is working you can have a digital device recharged at the same time.
– Auto-connect with the last paired device
– Can also be used as a Bluetooth receiver to enable connection to ordinary loudspeaker with Bluetooth functionality. (Powered via USB port)
– Automatically calls back the last outgoing call when the control button is quickly pressed twice.
– Activate Siri when the control button is pressed for 1~2 seconds; Sometimes you will need to press the control button twice (a short-press to wake it up and then a long press for 1~2 seconds)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links