Amazon offers its Echo Connect Home Phone Service Device for $27.99 shipped. Regularly $35, this is the first discount that we’ve tracked since it was announced back in September. This device converts your existing home phone into an Echo-compatible device, allowing you to take phone calls via your Alexa speakers. Nearly 50% of reviewers have left a 4+ star rating.
Echo Connect features:
- Connect your home phone to your compatible Echo device to call any phone number, using just your voice
- Echo Connect uses your existing home phone service (landline or VoIP) to make and receive calls (carrier charges may apply). Your home phone number will be displayed as a caller ID.
- Call 911 and international numbers from across the room
- Easily sync all your contacts. Alexa syncs with your mobile phone contacts, so you never have to look up a number. Just ask and Alexa will make the call.
- Simply plug Echo Connect into your home phone jack, complete the setup on a smartphone in the Alexa App, and you’re ready to make and receive calls on any of your compatible Echo devices
- Echo Connect will work with all of your registered Echo Devices. Only one Echo Connect needed per phone line.