H&M is taking up to 70% off its new markdowns for men and women with jeans, shoes, shorts, shirts and accessories as low as $7. Prices are as marked. Plus, orders of $40+ receive free delivery. The most notable deal for men is the Chelsea-Style Boots for just $28, which were originally priced at $50. These boots are very stylish and can be worn with slacks or jeans alike. It’s available in two color options and will be a go-to in your wardrobe.
Our top picks for men include:
- Chelsea-Style Boots $28 (Orig. $50)
- Mesh Sneakers $30 (Orig. $50)
- Hooded Sweatshirt Jacket $10 (Orig. $20)
- 3-Pack Boxer Shorts $7 (Orig. $13)
- Straight Jeans $30 (Orig. $50)
Our top picks for women include:
- Slim High Trashed Jeans $20 (Orig. $30)
- Long Cardigan $35 (Orig. $50)
- Chiffon Top $8 (Orig. $20)
- Knit Wrapover Sweater $15 (Orig. $30)
- Wedge-Heel Sandals $30 (Orig. $60)
In case you missed it, Nordstrom Rack is currently offering TOMS shoes for as low as $29 during its Flash Sale.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.