Today only, B&H offers the XYZprinting da Vinci Junior 1.0 3D Printer for $199.99 shipped. That’s good for a $150 discount from the going rate at Office Depot, comes within $20 of the all-time low and is the best offer out there. For comparison, the next best discount is at Amazon, where it sells for an additional $50. At over 40% off, this is a great entry into the world of 3D printing. Rated 3.5/5 stars.
Da Vinci 3D Printer features:
- Build Volume: 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9″
- 100-400 Micron Layer Resolution
- Single Extruder Nozzle
- Uses 1.75mm PLA Filaments
- Integrated 2.6″ Display Panel
- Print via USB 2.0 & SD Cards up to 32GB
- Auto Calibration, Enclosed Build Chamber
- STL & 3W File Formats Supported
- Print Speed: up to 100mm/s
- Windows & Mac Compatible
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.