Best Buy is currently offering up to $200 off iPhone 8/Plus when purchased and activated on a monthly installment plan. All storage tiers and colorways are eligible for a discount, including the new (PRODUCT) RED special edition. Those wanting to lock in the full savings will want to look towards the 256GB iPhone 8 Plus, which is down to $31.24 month on Sprint. This is one of the best offers we’ve seen on Apple’s latest smartphone. Learn more about the iPhone 8 in our most recent hands-on.
iPhone 8/Plus features:
- 5.5-inch Retina HD display with True Tone³
- All-glass and aluminum design, water- and dust-resistant²
- 12MP dual cameras with OIS, Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, and 4K video up to 60 fps⁴
- 7MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash for stunning selfies⁵
- Touch ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A11 Bionic, a most powerful smartphone chip
- Wireless charging – works with Qi chargers
— 9to5Mac (@9to5mac) May 21, 2018
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.