Amazon offers the Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener Hub for $71.95 shipped. That’s good for a $28 discount from the original retail price, though it has more recently been selling for $90, like at Walmart. For comparison, Best Buy currently has it for $80. Adding Chamberlain’s smart hub to your existing garage door allows you to open or close it with your smartphone. Rated 4+ stars from early 60% of shoppers.
Chamberlain MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener Hub features:
- Open and close your garage door from anywhere with your smartphone Easy-to-add functionality with existing garage door openers
- Receive alerts when your garage door opens or closes in real time by setting up customized notifications – great for busy families who come and go from the house through the garage
- Core features such as opening, closing, and receiving garage door status notifications are INCLUDED with MyQ app at no additional charge
- Compatible with most brands of garage door openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors
- Linking your MyQ account to Google Assistant and IFTTT requires a $1 monthly or $10 annual subscription fee Easy to install in the garage
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.