Best Buy has now kicked off its complete Memorial Day sale and we are seeing massive price drops on current generation MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. While there are a number of options here in terms of configurations, one notable deal is the 13.3-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar 3.1GHz/8GB/256GB (MPXV2LL/A) in Silver or Space Gray for $1,449.99 shipped. Regularly $1,799 direct from Apple and currently on sale for $1,599 at B&H, this is as much as $349.01 in savings and $20 below yesterday’s mention. And remember, you can grab an extra $50 off with Best Buy’s free Student Deals, dropping your total to just $1,400.
Apple’s 13.3-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar:
- 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core
- 8GB of 2133 MHz RAM | 256GB SSD
- 13.3″ 2560 x 1600 Retina Display
- Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Touch Bar | Touch ID Sensor
- 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack | Stereo Speakers
- Force Touch Trackpad
- macOS High Sierra
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.