Amazon is currently offering its Prime members the unlocked 16GB LG X charge in titanium for $99.99 shipped. That’s good for a $70 discount from the regular going rate, beats the previous price drop by $30 and is a new all-time low. If you’re in the market for a new smartphone but don’t want to break the bank, this is a solid option. This LG phone runs Android Nougat, packs a 5.5-inch display and more. Rated 3.9/5 stars.
LG X charge Android Smartphone features:
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, provide Prime members with easy access to daily deals, Prime movies and TV shows, Prime Music, Prime Photos storage, and more with a single sign-on experience
- 4,500 mAh battery for up to 2 days of battery with fast-charging capabilities
- Brilliant 5.5″ HD display
- 13 MP autofocus rear camera with flash, 5 MP front-facing camera with LED flash and Auto Shot
- Fast 4G LTE speed, MediaTek MT6750 1.5 GHz octa-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, and 16 GB of internal memory with the option to add up to 2 TB of microSD expandable memory
- Enjoy the best of Android 7.1 Nougat
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile networks. Sim card not included
- Prime members and accounts are limited to the purchase of one of each Prime Exclusive Phone every 12 months
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.