As part of Prime Day 2018, Amazon is offering the Essential Phone for $249.99 shipped. Regularly $450, this is the lowest direct sale that we’ve tracked ever. The Essential Phone packs 128GB of storage, a Snapdragon 835 processor, an edge-to-edge screen, and is a great phone as either a backup device or new primary driver. Rated 4.1/5 stars at Amazon.
The Essential Phone is currently back-ordered, but if you head to listing page and select “Amazon” as the seller, you can still lock in the $249.99 price once more devices come in stock. This is still one of the best deals we’ve seen this year on a high-end phone, so even having to wait for more devices to come in stock it’s worth jumping on.
Snag the Essential 360-degree camera at the lowest price we’ve ever tracked, just $19! Do note that shipping charges likely apply and vary (my charge was $7.95), but with the camera still fetching close to $100 at Amazon, shipping charges matter very little here.
Apple Smart Keyboard
Prime Day 2018 is also your first chance to score a discount on the newly released Moto G6 Alexa-enabled Smartphone at $259.99 shipped. Normally selling for $300, this is the lowest we’ve seen it sell for and the first time its gotten a price drop.
Amazon is offering bundles with Samsung’s Galaxy S9 series of smartphones to get you going this summer. You can snag the Galaxy S9+ factory unlocked with the Echo, Echo Spot, and Samsung SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit for $839.99 shipped. Separately, the S9+ runs $820 and the Echo + Echo Spot would add another $220 to its value.
If you’d rather get a smaller device, Amazon offers the S9 with Echo, Echo Spot, and Samsung SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit for $719.99 shipped. Separately, you’d expect to pay $718 for the phone by itself and the Echo + Echo Spot add over $200 to the value.
If you’ve been waiting to buy an Android Wear OS Smartwatch, now’s a great chance. Fossil has quite a few of its options discounted as part of Amazon’s Prime Day. Our favorite is the Gen 3 Q Venture Rose Gold at $165 shipped, which regularly fetches between $200 and $275. Head to the dedicated landing page and look for the “Prime Day Deal” moniker on products to know what’s included in the sale, or head below for more of our top picks.
Other Fossil Smartwatches on sale:
- Q Women’s Gen 3 Venture Stainless Steel: $153 (Reg. $200+)
- Q Men’s Gen 3 Explorist: $165 (Reg. $200+)
- …and more…
Other Unlocked Android phones on sale:
- ASUS ZenFone Max Plus: $149 (Reg. $230) | Amazon
- Moto G5 Plus: $94 (Reg. $120+) | eBay
- w/ code PRIMO119
- LG V35 ThinQ: $600 (Reg. $900) | Amazon
- Razer Phone: $525 (Reg. $700) | Amazon
- Honor 7X: $170 (Reg. $200) | Amazon
- Moto X4: $200 (Reg. $350) | Amazon
- Huawei Mate SE: $220 (Reg. $250) | Amazon
- Honor View10: $400 (Reg. $500) | Amazon
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro: $500 (Reg. $550+) | Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy Note8: $650 (Reg. $750+) | Amazon
Other Android smartwatches on sale:
- Ticwatch E: $109 (Reg. $160) | Amazon
- Ticwatch S: $123.50 (Reg. $200) | Amazon
- Fossil Q Explorist Stainless Steel: $153 (Reg. up to $250) | Amazon
Other Android/ChromeOS Tablets/Laptops on sale:
- Acer Chromebook 11: $140 (Reg. $200) | Amazon
- 11.6-inch screen
- Acer Chromebook R 11 Convertible: $200 (Reg. $290) | Amazon
- 11.6-inch touchscreen
- Acer Chromebook 14: $200 (Reg.$250+) | Amazon
- 14-inch screen
- ASUS Chromebook Flip: $250 (Reg. $300+) | Amazon
- 11.6-inch screen
- Acer Chromebook R 13 Convertible: $315 (Reg. $370) | Amazon
- 13.3-inch touchscreen
- ASUS Chromebook Flip: $399 (Reg. $450+) | Amazon
- 12.5-inch HD touchscreen
- Google Pixelbook: From $749 (Reg. up to $1,649) | Amazon, Google Store
Essential Phone features:
- The Essential Phone is expertly crafted using titanium and ceramic, with an edge-to-edge Full Display and uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Edge-to-edge Full Display – With the stunning edge-to-edge Full Display on the Essential Phone there’s finally a large-screen device that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand; Water and Dust Resistant
- The world’s thinnest dual camera system – The camera system consists of color and monochrome sensors to capture up to 200% more light than traditional phone cameras. This results in stunning images that are rich in color and detail, even in low light
- Accessories that simply click – With the phone’s revolutionary magnetic connector, accessories can easily attach to your device so it’s future-proof and always up-to-date
- Android 8.1 Oreo now available! Improves phone and camera performance. And it adds lots of useful, new features like Picture-in-Picture, Smart text selection, and more
- Award-winning MQA technology to deliver studio quality music listening on the go.