Contrary to popular belief, you don’t need a degree to start a career in technology. The Software Engineering Mastery Bundle shows you how to code brilliant apps from scratch, with over 42 hours of hands-on training. You can get the bundle now for just $17.50 (Orig. $310) with coupon code “DIGITALWEEK50” via 9to5Toys Specials.
Every app on every device was built by software engineers. These highly skilled programmers get to work on some of the world’s most popular products, and they receive good money in return. This bundle helps you join their ranks, with seven premium courses. Here’s the full lineup:
- C++ for Absolute Beginners: The Starter Guide ($40 Value) — master a versatile programming language through 38 lessons
- Real World Ruby Programming: The Complete Guide ($40 Value) — dive into object-oriented programming and learn about Ruby Gems
- Beginner’s Guide to Test Driven Development ($40 Value) — learn how to check your code before pushing new versions
- PHP CodeIgniter for Absolute Beginners ($50 Value) — learn to create dynamic websites at speed using this lightweight framework
- Spring Web Framework ($50 Value) — get started with Java using the open-source Spring framework
- Algorithms and Software Engineering for Professionals ($40 Value) — learn about cryptography, compiler theory, signal processing, data analysis, and graph databases
Worth $310 in total, the Software Engineering Mastery Bundle are now just $17.50 with the use of coupon code: DIGITALWEEK50.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links