B&H, as part of its Amazing Mac Savings Event, is taking up to $400 off the latest Apple iMacs. You can save on both the 21- and 27-inch configurations in this sale with prices starting at $949 shipped. As always, B&H doesn’t charge tax for shoppers outside of New York and New Jersey. One standout deal is the 27-inch Retina 5K model for $1,999, which is $300 off the regular price and a match of our previous mention. It features a 3.8GHz i5 processor, 8GB of RAM and a 2TB Fusion drive. Check out the rest of today’s sale for more deals.
Apple 27-inch Retina iMac features:
- 3.8 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core
- 8GB of DDR4 RAM | 2TB Fusion Drive
- 27″ 5120 x 2880 IPS Retina 5K Display
- AMD Radeon Pro 580 Graphics Card (8GB)
- UHS-II SDXC Card Reader
- Thunderbolt 3 | USB 3.0 Type-A
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Magic Keyboard & Magic Mouse 2 Included
- macOS High Sierra
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.