Sony is now running a Double Discounts sale across PSN. We are seeing loads of PS4 games with deep discounts, but PlayStation Plus members can get as much as 38% off those price drops. Needless to say, that yields some solid deals on digital PS4 titles like Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, What Remains of Edith Finch, Okami HD and many more. Head over to this morning’s roundup for more game deals and down below for our top picks.
Top Picks from the Sale:
***Note: The prices below reflect the PS plus member price, but most of the regular price drops are quite notable as well. You can, however, grab a 14-day PS Plus trial for free.
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice $18 (Reg. $30)
- What Remains of Edith Finch $10 (Reg. $20)
- Burnout Paradise Remastered $20 (Reg. $40)
- Okami HD $14 (Reg. $20)
- Unravel Two $15 (Reg. $20)
- Oxenfree Bundle: Game + Dynamic Theme $5.50 (Reg. $22)
- Battlefield 1 & Titanfall 2 Ultimate Bundle $20 (Reg. up to $80)
- Bleed $2.50 (Reg. $13)
- Bleed 2 $4.50 (Reg. $15)
- Or Complete Bundle for $5.50 (Reg. $28)
Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice:
From the makers of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, and DmC: Devil May Cry, comes a warrior’s brutal journey into myth and madness.
Set in the Viking age, a broken Celtic warrior embarks on a haunting vision quest into Viking Hell to fight for the soul of her dead lover.
Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis, Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice will pull you deep into the melancholic fury of Senua’s shattered mind.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links