AnkerDirect via Amazon is currently offering its Roav 1080p DashCam S1 for $89.99 shipped. That’s down from its usual $110 going rate and saves you around 20%. Having just been released at the beginning of this month, today’s price drop is the lowest offer we’ve tracked. This dash cam records 1080p video at 60fps and is backed by a g-shock sensor, built-in Wi-Fi and GPS logging. Outfitting your car with a dash cam gives you extra peace of mind in the event of an accident. So far reviews are light, but other Anker dash cam carry 4+ star ratings from thousands. Another solid way to upgrade your car is with iOttie’s Easy One Touch 2 Car Mount at $17.
Anker Road DashCam S1 features:
- Full HD: Records 60fps to clearly capture speeding vehicles in crisp 1080p resolution.
- Clear Night Vision: A high-sensitivity Sony Starvis sensor ensures balanced, detailed nighttime capture.
- Shock-Activated: A gravity sensor automatically activates the camera if your car is bumped to record hit-and-runs.
- Dedicated App: The Roav app tracks your route so you can replay any part of your journey, manage videos, and share recording on social media, with a tap.
- What You Get: Roav DashCam S1, 2-port car charger, Micro USB cable, 32GB microSD card, trim removal tool, two 3M sticker mounts, user manual, happy card, our 12-month product replacement warranty, and friendly customer service.