Today only, as part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon offers the Hitachi Gas-powered 170MPH Leaf Blower for $89 shipped. Originally $150, it sells for around $130 at retailers like Lowe’s. Today’s deal is also a new Amazon all-time low. This model sports a 23.9CC engine that can push up to 170MPH of air at a time. Ships with up to seven-year warranty. Rated 4.3/5 stars.
While this is a nice deal on a gas-powered blower, you may want to consider going with a Greenworks electric alternative for long-term savings. This 24V model includes a battery for nearly an identical price. Best of all? You won’t have to deal with any gas or oil.
Hitachi Gas-powered Blower features:
- Lightweight (only 8.6 lbs) & well-balanced for comfortable use and less fatigue
- 23.9 cc Commercial grade 2-stroke engine for outstanding power & longer life
- Industry leading warranty- 7-year consumer use, 2-year commercial use, 1-year rental use
- Produces an impressive air velocity of 170 MPH (with taper nozzle)
- Large two-finger throttle lever for easier operation
- Features PureFire low emission 2-stroke engine technology for a better environment