Sony has now kicked-off its massive Halloween Sale of the Dead. Much like last year, it contains hundreds of digital titles with deep price drops including loads of scary options to keep you in the Halloween spirit. You’ll need to be a PS Plus member here to get the lowest possible prices, but many of the deals are solid even without one. This morning’s game roundup has loads of great physical PS4 deals in it, but you’ll find a series of our top picks at the current best prices around down below.
Top Picks from the Sale:
*** The listings below reflect the PS Plus member prices.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition $20 (Reg. $40+)
- BioShock: The Collection $20 (Reg. $30+)
- Hitman GOTY Edition $24 (Reg. $40+)
- Alien: Isolation – The Collection $12 (Reg. $40)
- Bloodborne Complete Edition Bundle $12 (Reg. $20+)
- Bloodborne The Old Hunters DLC $6 (Reg. $20)
- Outlast 2 $9 (Reg. $30)
- Resident Evil 0 $8 (Reg. $20)
- Resident Evil Revelations 1 & 2 Bundle $16 (Reg. $40)
- Until Dawn $5 (Reg. up to $20)
- And many more…
Speaking of Sony, we have the 2018 PlayStation Gold Headset within cents of the all-time low at $71 (Reg. $100). And as we push closer to Black Friday 2018, here’s how to prepare for the biggest game deals from Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon and GameStop.
Bloodborne Complete Edition:
Hunt your nightmares as you search for answers in the ancient city of Yharnam, now cursed with a strange endemic illness spreading through the streets like wildfire. Danger, death and madness lurk around every corner of this dark and horrific world, and you must discover its darkest secrets in order to survive.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links