Today only, B&H offers the Samsung 500GB 960 EVO NVMe M.2 Internal Solid State Drive for $109.99 shipped. Normally selling for $160 or so, that’s good for an over 30% discount, beats the Amazon all-time low by $45, and is the best price we’ve tracked. This internal SSD utilizes NAND Flash technology in order to boast up to 3,200 MBps transfer speeds. Need double the storage? The 1TB version is discounted to $220 today as well, saving you $115 from the going rate at Amazon. Both carry 4.7/5 star ratings from over 1,800 customers.
- 5:08 PM: Newgg offers the Seagate BarraCuda 3TB 3.5-inch internal hard drive for $69.99 shipped when you use code EMCEEEV23 at checkout (Reg. $85). Rated 4.1/5 stars.
- 5:08 PM: Newegg offers the Toshiba P300 3TB 3.5-inch internal hard drive for $69.99 shipped when you use code 113BFDN10 at checkout (Reg. $85). Rated 4.1/5 stars.
If you don’t need the perks offered by the NVMe NAND form-factor, consider picking up the Samsung 860 EVO 500GB 2.5 Inch Internal SSD for $80. It’s a #1 best-seller and offers 500MBps speeds. But at $30 less, it’s worth considering for a more budget-focused upgrade.
A variety of laptops support NVMe SSDs, checkout this list to see if yours makes the cut.
Samsung 500GB 960 EVO NVMe SSD features:
- 500GB Storage Capacity
- M.2 Form Factor
- PCIe 3.0 x4 Interface
- Up to 3,200 MB/s Read Speed
- Up to 1,900 MB/s Write Speed
- Samsung Polaris Controller
- NAND Flash Technology
- AES 256-bit Data Encryption
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links