- Two of eBay’s Black Friday iPhone deals are now available, you can grab unlocked iPhone XS 64GB for $970 (Reg. $999) or XS Max 256GB for $1,209 (Reg. $1,249). Both are tax-free for many shoppers.
- Verizon is now taking up to $400 off iPhone X/S/Max and R without trade-in. You will need to sign-up with a device payment plan, however.
Best Buy’s Black Friday discounts on the latest iPhones are now live, taking up to $150 off on various providers. Now, we are expecting Walmart to offer up to $400 gift cards in-store later this week, so be sure to keep that in mind. Otherwise, if you’re looking for a straight cash discount this is about as good as you’ll see. Today’s discounts come in the form of monthly credits, so keep that in mind as well. Better yet? Best Buy is throwing in 3 months of FREE Apple Music with purchase.
Black Friday iPhone discounts:
- iPhone X: from $35 per month
- iPhone XS: from $32 per month
- iPhone XR: from $23 per month
- iPhone XS Max: from $35 per month
Be sure to add some protection and hit up our roundup of the best cases available for each of the latest iPhones.
Super Retina in two sizes — including the largest display ever on an iPhone. Even faster Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough dual-camera system with Depth Control. iPhone XS is everything you love about iPhone. Taken to the extreme. The custom OLED displays on iPhone XS deliver the most accurate color in the industry, HDR, and true blacks. And iPhone XS Max has our largest display ever on an iPhone.
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) November 22, 2018
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.