We’ve recently seen a multitude of new Alexa-enabled gadgets, from smart clocks to voice-controlled microwaves and more. Today we’re getting what is arguably the most unique addition to the lineup of Echo-compatible devices: a new Big Mouth Billy Bass. Amazon currently has it available for preorder for $39.99 and the Alexa-imbued talking fish will ship on December 1st. Big Mouth Billy Bass’s mouth moves in sync with a connected Echo device, reacts to different commands, and dances to music. Head below for additional details about the quirky new product.
The new Big Mouth Billy Bass isn’t a standalone Alexa device, but rather an accessory to Amazon’s voice assistant. So you’ll need an existing Echo device to welcome the smart bass into your home. Unlike its predecessor, the Alexa-enabled version isn’t battery powered and plugs right into your wall outlet. The Bluetooth fish re-emergance currently has unique responses to weather forecasts, news events, facts, and more.
Big Mouth Billy Bass features:
- Big mouth Billy bass is back and better than ever. Everyone’s favorite talking and singing fish is now programmed to respond to Alexa voice commands.
- Pair big mouth Billy bass with your preferred device in the Echo family and let the fun begin.
- Responds to Alexa voice commands
- Lip syncs with Alexa spoken responses
- Responds to inquiries about the weather, your commute, the news, random facts, and more
- Reacts to timers, Notifications, and alarms
- Dances to the beat with music. This is a hilarious gift!