Amazon offers the Unlocked Sony Xperia L2 32GB Android Smartphone in black for $169.99 shipped. Also available at B&H. That’s good for a $50 discount from the going rate and a new Amazon all-time low. The Xperia L2 features a 5.5-inch screen, 3GB of RAM, a rear fingerprint sensor, and expandable microSD card storage. It may be on the more affordable side, but it’s a great way to hold yourself over until the next flagship phone release without skipping out on higher-end features. Over 70% of customers have left a 4+ star rating.
Use your savings from today’s sale to bring home a case alongside your new smartphone.
Sony Xperia L2 features:
- 5.5” borderless HD display with a curved back panel and metallic design.
- 13MP main camera. All-new 8 MP front-facing camera with 120-degree super-wide-angle lens.
- 64-bit Quad-core 1.5GHz processor with Android 7.1 OS support; LTE Cat4 and 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory storage. 256GB of additional storage with external card.
- Unlocked and compatible with GSM/LTE carriers utilizing GSM network such as AT&T and T-Mobile
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.