Today only, B&H offers the previous generation 2017 Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar for $1,599 shipped. That’s good for $400 off the original price and $100 less than our previous mention. This machine includes a 3.1GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 16GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD. It ships with four Thunderbolt 3/USB-C ports, Touch ID sensor and more. Remember, B&H only charges tax at the time of purchase in select states.
If you don’t mind going the refurbished route, Amazon has similar models on sale from $1,549 shipped. Includes a 90-day warranty with purchase.
Those going to Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C for the first time will want to pick up a hub to connect legacy USB-A devices. There’s plenty of options out there, but the HyperDrive dock has an extra $10 off coupon right now and delivers USB-C PD, 4K HDMI, Ethernet and more.
2017 13-inch MacBook Pro features:
- 3.1 GHz Intel Core i5 Dual-Core
- 16GB of 2133 MHz RAM | 256GB SSD
- 13.3″ 2560 x 1600 Retina Display
- Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.2
- Touch Bar | Touch ID Sensor
- 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- 3.5mm Headphone Jack | Stereo Speakers
- Force Touch Trackpad
- macOS High Sierra
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.