Walmart is currently offering the LEGO Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator 42055 Set for $194.99 shipped. Normally selling for $270, that’s good for a $75 discount and matches our previous mention for the Amazon all-time low. Stacking up to over 3,900 pieces, this is one of the largest LEGO sets ever released; it measures up to over 28-inches long when fully assembled. What’s even better is that this kit includes instructions to reconfigure it into a second model. Jump below for more LEGO deals.
Be sure to head over to our LEGO Star Wars and City Advent Calendar coverage to get a look at a new miniature build each day! We also recently took a hands-on look at the re-released LEGO Vestas Wind Turbine, which you won’t want to miss.
Other notable LEGO deals:
- Creator Mythical Creatures: $12 (Reg. $15) | Walmart
- Ant-Man Quantum Explorers: $14 (Reg. $20) | Walmart
- Technic Roadwork Crew: $20 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- Scout Trooper & Speeder Bike: $28 (Reg. $40) | Walmart
- $5 under Black Friday mention
- Harley Quinn Cannonball Attack: $30 (Reg. $35) | Amazon
- Classic Large Creative Brick Box: $48 (Reg. $60) | Walmart
- Batmobile Airlift Attack: $73 (Reg. $100) | Amazon
- First Order Star Destroyer: $120 (Reg. $160) | Walmart
Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator features:
LEGO Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator is the largest LEGO Technic set to date and a perfect gift for those who love a building challenge. This 2-in-1 model faithfully re-creates a real-life mining excavator with a dark blue and yellow color scheme, hand-railed walkways, huge tracks, and a detailed cab. The Power Functions motor activates the conveyor belts, rotates the massive superstructure, and maneuvers the colossal machine into position.
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) December 11, 2018
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links