Today only, as part of its Last-Minute Deals, Amazon offers the certified refurbished Vitamix 64-ounce Explorian Blender for $189.95 shipped. For comparison, it has a new condition list price of $380 but other retailers like Williams Sonoma sell it for $250 as a refurb. This is a full-featured blender with all the Vitamix bells and whistles. Includes variable speed control, a 64-ounce container, pulse features and more. The blades are made from stainless steel, so you know they’ll be tough against just about any material thrown at it. Rated 4.5/5 stars. Ships with a 90-day warranty for added peace of mind.
Obviously to a point you’re paying for the Vitamix name with today’s Gold Box deal. Save even further by going with the Ninja 1000W 72-ounce model and enjoy many of the same perks. This model features a touchscreen and manual controls for making just the right drinks.
Vitamix Explorian Blender features:
- Variable Speed Control: Ten variable speeds allow you to refine every texture with culinary precision, from the smoothest purées to the heartiest soups
- Pulse Feature: Layer coarse chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.
- Low-Profile 64-ounce Container: Perfect for family meals and entertaining, while fitting comfortably under most kitchen cabinets.
- Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades: Our aircraft-grade stainless steel blades are designed to handle the toughest ingredients, so from the first blend to the last, you get the same quality results.
- Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine can clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds. What’s in the Box: motor base, 64 oz. container, tamper, cookbook
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.