AnkerDirect via Amazon offers its Powerline+ II MFi Braided Nylon Six-Foot Lightning Cable for $12.99 shipped when code CHRS8453 has been applied at checkout. That’s good for an over 27% discount from the going rate, comes within $1 of the Amazon low, and is one of the best prices we’ve seen this year. Anker’s Lightning cable features a durable design that makes it perfect for keeping in your everyday carry. Thanks to its braided nylon casing, worrying about the cable fraying will be a thing of the past. Rated 4.5/5 stars from over 1,100 shoppers.
More smartphone accessories:
- Aukey Magnetic Air Vent Phone Mount: $5 (Reg. $7) | Amazon
- w/ code XMASAK27
- Strap on Garmin’s Forerunner 235 GPS Watch for your next workout at $140 (30% off)
- Jabra Elite 45e Bluetooth Earbuds: $50 (Reg. $90) | Amazon
- Samsung’s DeX Pad transforms your Galaxy S9 into a full-fledged computer for $53 (25% off)
- Aukey Dual 2.4A USB Port Wall Charger 2-Pack: $11.50 (Reg. $16) | Amazon
- w/ code XMASAK28
- SCOSCHE Air Vent MagicMount: $11 (Reg. $15) | Amazon
Deals still live from the weekend:
- Anker’s Roav SmartCharge Car Charger has dual USB ports and a FM Transmitter at $14
- Use Siri to dim the lights w/ a Lutron Caseta HomeKit Bundle for $80 (20% off)
- GripTight ONE Micro Stand: $19 (Reg. $26) | Amazon
Sturdy braided nylon envelops a bulletproof fiber core, ensuring a lifespan thirty times longer than other cables. Guaranteed by a hassle-free lifetime warranty, it’s the only cable you’ll ever need to buy.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links