It’s Digital Day at Amazon, and that means shoppers will be able to indulge in a variety of noteworthy discounts on digital content. Among all of the notable promotions, Amazon is enticing cord-cutters with a free $10 credit when you sign up for a paid subscription to select TV On Demand and Streaming apps. There are six different services available today, with ESPN+, AMC Premiere, CBS All-Access and Showtime leading the way. There’s also Noggin for younger viewers. Head below for the full terms and conditions.
Terms and conditions:
- Offer expires at 11:59 PM PT on December 28, 2018.
- Offer good while supplies last to the first 2,500 new paid subscribers and former subscribers to the SHOWTIME app.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.
- Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.00.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links