Twelve South’s official Amazon storefront offers its BookBook Leather Case for 9.7-inch iPads at $49 shipped. That’s good for $31 off the regular price and a match of the best we’ve seen at Amazon. Ditch the faux leather and wrap your iPad in a full-grain carrying case. Made to look like a book on your shelf, this Twelve South accessory features a microfiber interior and adjustable wedge for easier typing. Rated 3.7/5 stars.
Love Twelve South? We currently have a number of its accessories on sale, including the HiRise 2 Dock at $23.50 (Reg. $40) and the BackPack for iMac marked down to $24 (Reg. $40). You can also give your display a boost with the HiRise Pro, which features a Space Gray finish and walnut covering for $120 (Reg. $150).
Twelve South BookBook for iPad features:
- BookBook is a luxury leather carry case that looks great and protects your iPad from drops and scratches
- A framed pocket holds your iPad securely inside while allowing access to all iPad functions
- Flip out the built-in typing wedge for easier interacting with your tablet at the perfect angle
- Prop iPad in the BookBook and create a viewing screen for videos, Facetime, and swiping through pictures
- A soft microfiber interior keeps your iPad cushioned in a scratch-free lining