Amazon is now offering the Microsoft Xbox Wireless Controller in Black for $39.98 shipped. Matched at Walmart and Best Buy. Regularly $60, this is up to $20 off and the best price we can find. We do usually see this controller down at $50, and it did drop to $35 or so over the holidays, but this is the best price since then. Compatible with all Xbox One systems and Windows 10, this is a great chance to grab an extra controller for your main system, lake house machine or PC setup. More details below.
And we also still have a nice selection of Xbox One bundles at up to $130 off if you’re in the market for one of those. But either way, you might as well grab some discounted credit while Xbox gift cards are at 15% off.
Xbox Wireless Controller:
- Compatible with Xbox One X, Xbox One S, Xbox One, Windows 10
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- Stay on target with textured grip
- Get up to twice the wireless range compared to previous Xbox One Controllers (tested using the Xbox One S Console)
- Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links