Just last week, Nintendo re-released a Deluxe version of New Super Mario Bros. U for Switch. While a stellar iteration of the ongoing Mario franchise, some were a little troubled by the $60 price tag. Well, fortunately it is already on sale for $49.99 via eBay Daily Deals and at Costco for members. While it’s only a $10 discount, it’s still a nice price drop for those looking for a more traditional Mario experience compared to something like Odyssey. Speaking of which, we are also seeing a price drop on that title along with a host of other notable first party games. These and more you’ll find down below.
More Switch Game Deals:
- Super Mario Odyssey $49 (Reg. $60) | Walmart
- Matched at Target w/ an additional 5% off for REDcard holders
- Or $50 at Costco
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate $50 (Reg. $60) | Costco
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy $30 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- ARMS $42 (Reg. $60) | Amazon
- Splatoon 2 $50 (Reg. $60) | Costco
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe $50 (Reg. $60) | Costco
- Super Mario Party $50 (Reg. $60) | Costco
- And even more…
There’s even more Nintendo deals live right now including this Super Mario USB Light at 50% off, the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Official Guide at $11 and Costco members can still grab $5 off eShop credit. Here are today’s best game deals and we also have up to $70 off Switch bundles today.
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe:
- Two games in One, for double the fun! simple, straightforward controls, new playable characters optimized for younger and less-experienced players, and a wealth of bonus content
- All a player needs is One Joy-Con Controller, so two people can team up right out of the box!
- Tackle 164 platforming courses in the two main game modes and Enjoy extra replayability with three additional game modes
- Two Super Mario Bros. Games in One, for double the fun!
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!