B&H is currently offering the TP-Link Archer C9 Dual-Band Gigabit 802.11ac Wi-Fi Router for $69.99 shipped when clipping the on-page coupon. That’s good for a 30% discount from the going rate and matches our previous mention. TP-Link’s Archer C9 router brings 1900Mbps speeds to your home and also offers four Gigabit Ethernet ports, three antennas for improved coverage and more. If your current router is starting to show its age and investing in a mesh system is above your needs, this is a great alternative. Rated 4.8/5 stars. Head below for more.
- 6:55 PM: Amazon offers the TP-Link 24-Port Gigabit Desktop/Rackmount Switch for $69.99 shipped (Reg. $90). Rated 4.5/5 stars.
- 1:39 PM: Amazon offers the NETGEAR 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch for $17.99 shipped (Reg. $30). Rated 4.6/5 stars.
Best Buy is also getting in on the deals, offering the lower-end TP-Link AC1750 Dual-Band Wi-Fi Router for $49.99 shipped. That’s $20 off its usual rate and one of the lowest prices we’ve seen. It has lower speeds than the Archer C9 above, but still includes four Gigabit Ethernet ports, dual band coverage and more. Rated 4.3/5 stars.
TP-Link Archer C9 802.11ac Router features:
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi Network Standards
- 1900 Mbps Total Bandwidth
- Dual-Band 2.4GHz / 5.0GHz Frequencies
- 4 x 10/100/1000 LAN Ports
- 1 x 10/100/1000 WAN Port
- 3 x External Antennas
- File and Printer Sharing
- 1 x USB 3.0 / 1 x USB 2.0 Ports
- Guest Network Access
- IPv6 Support
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.