Amazon is currently offering the Garmin vívosmart 3 Fitness Tracker for $73.28 shipped. That’s good for a $47 discount from the going rate at retailers like Best Buy and Garmin Direct, and is the best price that we’ve seen outside of the 2018 holiday season, when it sold for $58. Garmin’s vívosmart 3 is a full-fledged fitness tracker, touting heart rating monitoring, oxygen intake, and all of the usual stats like step count and more. And with up to five days of battery life, you won’t have to worry about charging getting in the way of workouts. Rated 4.2/5 stars from 250 customers.
Don’t forget that we’re still tracking a notable deal on Apple Watch Series 3 starting at $199 shipped. If you’re looking for the best of both worlds between smartwatches and fitness trackers, it’s hard to go wrong with Apple’s previous-generation wearable.
Garmin vívosmart 3 Fitness Tracker features:
- The thinnest HR-equipped activity tracker from Garmin at 4mm thinner and more form fitting than vívosmart HR. Physical size: Width: 0.7 inches, Length (large): 8.77 inches, Circumference (large): 5.8-8.5 inches
- While not in use, the discreet display disappears into the device so as not to overshadow your style
- Measures VO2 Max, which is widely recognized as an excellent mearure
- Stress monitoring enables users to see periods of elevated stress or restful recovery
- New strength training activity will count sets, reps, and rest times and will push them to Garmin Connect for review
— 9to5Toys (@9to5toys) March 11, 2019